Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2011

Ecuador Roman















Update January 05, 2011: After an amazing time in the snow, I went back in the summer. From Lima I drove by bus all the way up the coast to the boarder of Ecuador. On the boarder, I felt that I'm back in the corruption of Lateinamerica. I  had to pay 80 Dollars to the driver otherwise maybe I didn't survive the boarder crossing:-) From the boarder my first stop was Guayaquil. I was looking forward for beach, so I left after one night to the Surfers Paradies of Ecuador MONTANITA....... MUY BONITA!!!!

Montanita Beach

My hostal South Paradies. The owner is Vladimir (friendly russia)


No it's not me, but I catched some good waves too:-)




Loco busdriving in Ecuador

Puerto Lopez


Hosteria Islamar - Swisspot from Beatrice, Limberg and 2 years old son Yanis. Muchas gracias par la habitacion!


I really can recommand this peace of heaven on the coast of Ecuador
 
View down to the little fishing village of Salango

View from my bungalow to the coast

Isla de Salango

Enjoying the last days in southamerica







Fishmarket in Puerto Lopez
They are fishing sharks

Beach of Puerto Lopez

Yanis - ready for snorkeling trip to Isla Salango


Beatrice with Yanis
Big fishing boat

Many birds on the island (Pelicans, Pirates, ....)

swimming and snorkeling in the pacific ocean

Limberg, Yanis and me on the boat

Yes this milk is from Ecuador, everywhere they have the little Toni-Laden
Quito - president palast

















Update December 13, 2011: After 4 months in Sudamerica we leave tomorrow via Los Angeles to the Islands of Fiji. We are looking forward for the Island-Feeling. Thank you Latinamerica for all this experience we had here. We had a really great and funny and also loco time.













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen