Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011

Thailand Christian

Update June 07, 2011: After Malaysia I went toThailand. First I went to Koh Samui island. From here I made my way up to Bangkok. In total I stayed 10 days in Thailand. I ate a lot of curries and seafood. The people are nice and friendly. I had a very good time.  
The ferry to Koh Samui was very slow but this was good for enjoying the view and smelling the sea.

The bus almost crashed while driving onto the ferry.

The life rafts are very small I hope we don't need them.


I met Awa from Japan on the boat. She is a world traveller like me and in the end we spent 5 days together on Koh Samui.


It looks like a really nice beach but after the awesome beach in Malaysia I was disappointed. I'm used to better beaches ;-)

Big Buddah on Koh Samui


Monkey and me praying



This truck was working the whole day and was really noisy. I couldn't really relax but I know there are people in the world they have to work.

This is the famous beach in Koh Pha Ngang where the fullmon party is. On every fullmoon there are thousands of people partying here. I left this place 2 days before the party. I mean if u looking for party u come here. I just say; All the 20 years old teenies full of drugs and drunk like crazy I don't know if I need this. Do I get old ? :-)


Bangkok
In the middle of Bangkok there are little houses in and around the modern city.

A lot of traffic

Chao Phraya the big river in Bangkok




In the city park there are big lizards

Khao San Road the street where u can have almost everything

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen